PhotoWave 650 Laser Bio-Stimulation for laser assisted Hair Regeneration, Re-Growth & Revitalization.
Immediate Deep Penetration to the Vascular Network
Device Summary PhotoWave 650D uses unprecedented 160 diodes 650nm and 670nm dual harmonized laser for a curative effect for superficial tissue lesions emitting dual wavelength laser to elicit bio-stimulation responses to the scalp. The bio-stimulation penetrates deep into the vascular network of the scalp by using a cell signalling process. Resulting in the most effective non-invasive hair re-growth system
The Science, Engineering & Technology
Increase in ATP – Fuel for Hair Follicles
The laser energy delivered to the scalp increases microcirculation by mobilizing calcium stores, laser light increases the amount of Adenosine-5′-triphosphate (ATP), the fuel of the living cells that eventually make up the hair shaft within the follicle. Scientific studies have been performed showing, that increases in the amount of ATP causes the individual cells to increase their activity. ATP is integral to the function of the cell as an “energy transporter”. This process is similar to photosynthesis which causes growth in plants. This creates an enhanced environment within the hair follicle so that it can stimulate hair growth and produce healthy hair.
More About Adenosine-triphosphate (ATP)
1. ATP is a nucleoside triphosphate used in cells as a coenzyme. It is often called the “molecular unit of currency” of intracellular energy transfer. ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism. It is one of the end products of photophosphorylation, cellular respiration, and fermentation and used by enzymes and structural proteins in many cellular processes, including biosynthetic reactions, motility, and cell division.
2. The phosphorylation of ADP to form ATP using the energy of sunlight is called photophosphorylation. Only two sources of energy are available to living organisms: sunlight and reduction-oxidation (redox) reactions. All organisms produce ATP, which is the universal energy currency of life.
Decrease DHT (the hormone responsible for hair loss)
By helping to increase circulation to the scalp: the energy from laser light can help to increase blood flow and circulation in the scalp, which can lead to healthier hair follicles and helps remove harmful elements such as dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the hormone responsible for hair loss.
More about DHT and laser hair regeneration
Mechanisms of Laser-Induced Hair Re-growth
Michael R. Hamblin, PhD, Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
In the hair follicle cells, testosterone converts into the biologically more active metabolite, 5a-dihydro- testosterone (DHT) catalyzed by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. This hormone binds to androgenic receptors in the hair follicle and the specific bond triggers cellular processes, which reduce the anagen phase of the hair cycle. For this reason the hair passes earlier into the telogen phase and falls out. Gradually, over succeeding cycles terminal hair converts into thinner and shorter vellus hair (i.e. the retrograde phase of the cycle) and the hair follicle becomes minute.
Stop or Slow Alopecia – Stronger Thicker Fuller Shinier Hair
PhotoWave 650 treats such hair conditions as telogen effluvium, androgenic alopecia, alopecia areata, stress related alopecia and hair thinning. PhotoWave 650 laser therapy offers a non invasive treatment with no use of anesthesia, gels, creams, numbing agents, needles and no downtime. It is safe, pain free, affordable and comfortable. These treatments can be used in conjunction with other treatments. Results are cumulative and a treatment series is typically recommended for maximum benefits.
The PhotoWave 650 Laser effect
PhotoWave 650 Laser Features
1. Accelerate blood circulation to improve regeneration ability of collagen fibers and promote metabolism. 650nm and 670nm wavelength lasers enhance the activity of Adenosine-5′-triphosphate (ATP) of subcutaneous tissue, and ATP is the main energy transmission medium between cells which help to encourage the metabolism of the tissue. 650nm and 670nm wavelength lasers help to enhance blood flow to make oxygen and send nutrients to the hair follicles.
2. Modulate the hair follicles. PhotoWave 650 laser patented narrow wavelength light and electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) can effectively stimulate hair follicles, and turn 80% of the hair follicles which are in the state of hibernation to active status, and attain the effect of the cessation of hair loss and restoring.
3. Regulation of oil secretions. Excessive oil secretion can be a contributing cause for hair loss. Abnormality of sebaceous glands lead to excessive oil secretion. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is in the oil released by sebaceous glands, the DHT further triggers hair follicles to dwindle or shrink. PhotoWave 650 energy from the laser light decreases sebaceous gland oil production resulting in an improved hair condition.
4. Promote scalp health and improve hair quality. PhotoWave 650 laser composite hair mask irradiates hair follicles to accelerate hair growth, strengthens hair elasticity and increases hair density.
5. Promote nutrient absorption. PhotoWave 650 laser is a patented cold laser light source, with no side effects, pain free application, non evasive with measurable and noticeable results.
6. Consistent laser output for quality treatments throughout the day.
Photo Biotech PhotoWave Laser Hair Growth 2014 Design now available
Before And After
Packing size: 115*44*54 cm
Power output: Variable
Laser Delivery: Direct from source
Power Requirements: AC220V±10% 50Hz, AC110V±10% 60Hz
Classification: Electrical Class 1, Type B applied part: UL CE Certified
Wavelength(s): 650nm and 660nm
Power output: Environmental 10˚C to 30˚C Non-Condensing
Mode: Continuous Beam & Pulsation
Cooling: Air Cooled
Beam Type : Collimated Beam
Total Output 6.4W
Laser Format: Grid