- CLICK TO REQUEST A QUOTE
- BBE Non-invasive Technology includes:
- Radio Frequency – Infrared – and Negative Pressure
- Ideal for Anti-Aging procedures including
- Significant cellulite reduction
- Body contouring
- Skin tightening
- Non-invasive facelift
- Crow’s feet
- Jawline tightening
- Forehead lift
- Full face lift and tightening
- Results are immediate and continual
Photo Biotech Treble RF Complete
Significant Industry Data
North America Slated for Strongest Projections in the Global Cellulite Treatment Market
North America shows the strongest prospects with an expected market value of over US$ 2.1 Billion by the end of 2028, growing at an impressive CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
THE NEW GENERATION OF SKIN TIGHTENING IS HERE
The New Generations of Skin Tightening is Here
WHAT PHOTO BIOTECH TREBLE DOES
Infrared light (IR) directly heats the targeted area.
Bi-polar radio frequency (RF) energy safely guides heat evenly throughout the targeted area, so that it heats faster without damaging the skin.
- The synergistic combination of infrared and conducted RF energies increase the oxygen intracellular diffusion by heating the skin.
- Vacuum and specially designed rollers manipulate and smooth out the skin to facilitate safe and efficient energy delivery.
- Near-infrared laser 940nm enhance flexibility of skin and collagen reconstruction
- NIF Near Infrared energy penetrates / heats the tissue to 5mm depth.
- RF energy penetrates / heats the tissue between 5mm-15mm depth.
WHAT IS PHOTO BIOTECH TREBLE?
Which areas can be treated with Photo Biotech Treble?
WHAT PHOTO BIOTECH TREBLE DOES
Photo Biotech Treble technology combines infrared light, bi-polar radio frequency energy and vacuum, which cause deep heating of the fat cells, their surrounding connective tissue and the underlying dermal collagen fibers. This type of efficient heating and vacuum stimulates the growth of new and better collagen and elastin which results in localized reduction in skin laxity, body volume, and an overall improvement in skin structure and texture.
- Gradual smoothing of skin’s surface with a noticeable reduction in cellulite
- Circumferential reduction, with noticeable reshaping of the treated area
WHAT IS THE PHOTO BIOTECHTREBLE PROCEDURE LIKE?
Most patients find Photo Biotech Treble comfortable and describe the treatment as feeling like a warm deep-tissue massage. The treatment parameters are easily adjusted to ensure a comfortable treatment experience. It is normal to experience a warm sensation for a few hours after your treatment. Some patients report a pinkish appearance at the treatment area that may last a few hours post treatment, and skin may appear pink for several hours.
Clinical Guide to the Handpieces
Cellulite treatment areas could be on the neck (under chin), arms, thighs, buttocks, flank and abdomen. Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout the treatment regime.
Biological Impact of treatment – Increased metabolism leading to demarcated desired anabolic and catabolic alterations at predetermined skin components and depths.
Mechanical Manipulation (Vacuum +/- Massage)
- 1) Stimulates lymphatic
- 2) Drainage and blood perfusion
- 3) Facilitates fibroblast activity
- 4) Reduces viscosity of fat cells clusters
- 5) Promotes vasodilation and extravasation of oxygen and nutrients
- 6) Enables heating at different depths
Heating (Infrared + Radio Frequency Energies)
- 1) Enhances blood perfusion and increases oxygen dissociation from oxy-hemoglobin
- 2) Facilitates fibroblast activity
- 3) Increases metabolism of fat cells
- 4) Improves skin texture (septae and overall collagen stimulation)
PHOTO BIOTECH TREBLE TARGET ZONES
Cellulite isn’t harmful. Many people, though, would like to get rid of it because of the way it looks.
What Causes Cellulite
Cellulite is more common among women than men. If other women in your family have cellulite, there’s a good chance you will too.
Other factors that influence how much cellulite you have and how visible it is include:
Cellulite (also known as adiposis edematosa, dermopanniculosis deformans, status protrusus cutis, gynoid lipodystrophy, and orange peel syndrome) is the herniation of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue that manifests topographically as skin dimpling and nodularity, often on the pelvic region (specifically the buttocks), lower limbs, and abdomen. Cellulite occurs in most postpubescent females. A review gives a prevalence of 85%-98% of women, indicating that it is physiologic rather than pathologic. It can result from a complex combination of factors ranging from hormones to heredity.
THE FORMATION OF CELLULITE
NON-INVASIVE FACELIFT – SKIN RECONSTRUCTION
The controlled and moderate damage to the dermis tissue, is the phenomenon which is similar with three stages of healing in the wound (the inflammation stage, the multiplication stage, the remolding stage). The improved the remolded dermis figure, results in the skin reconstruction and remodeling, also resulting long lasting middle-level wrinkle reduction.